Stupid people will do horrendously stupid things in search of a buzz. It's a sad fact of life. Just do your best to avoid being like these two imbeciles who were huffing butane from a lighter in a sealed car. Everything was fine, and they were enjoying their dumb way to feel good until the moron in the backseat flicked the lighter, sparking all of the free-floating butane and setting them, and the car on fire. They were burned on only 6% of their bodies, which was a miracle in and of itself, but hopefully they learned a valuable lesson about why they shouldn't go to foolish lengths just to have a good time.