Advertisement

If you ever find yourself having car trouble in New South Wales, Australia, don’t be a hero. Sure, you can fix anything, and it is probably just a dead battery, but as one family found out, it could be something much, much worse.

That’s what happened to Rebecca Pascall, her three year old child and their dog, according to 9News. When their car wouldn’t start, Rebecca called for assistance. It’s a good thing she did, but not for the Patrolman who answered the call. This is what greeted him when he popped the hood:

Nope. Burn it down. That car belongs to the snake now!

No one was hurt as the snake was apparently stuck and was removed and released by a snake handler without incident.

Patrolman gets a terrifying surprise popping the hood of a family’s disabled car 9News
Anthony Brown About the author:
Anthony Brown's crowning achievements are rebuilding a $500 Honda VFR and getting rid of his wife's beige Camry. He has owned nine cars in the last ten years, none of them automatic.
View More Articles
Advertisement

Engaging Car News, Reviews, and Content You Need to See - alt_driver Studio

Stories You Might Like

Advertisement